Sökning: "Mechanical Properties"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 583 uppsatser innehållade orden Mechanical Properties.
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Träteknik
Sammanfattning : For wood products such as flooring and worktop, only one surface is normally exposed in their use, and the mechanical properties like hardness and wearing resistance of that surface is then important. Since mechanical properties are strongly related to the density, surface densification, i.e. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Conventional polymer composites are highly demanding due to their high strength and stiffness, low weight, easy processing and corrosion resistance. However, their weak out of plane properties restricts their use in high performance applications, such as aerospace, military and automotive components. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållfasthetslära (Avd.)
Sammanfattning : Bending stiness is one of the most important mechanical properties in paperboard making,giving rigidity to panels and boxes. This property is currently only possible to measure bydestructive measure o the production line. LÄS MER
4. Bord(en)Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : The main goal of this project was to create a table which could be used in different heights and for different purposes. Height adjust- ments would allow the users to be seated in different ergonomic positions. The affordance of being able to use the table for different purposes is valuable for a compact living situation. LÄS MER
5. Multifunctional Wood Polymer Composites Reinforced with Graphene Nanoplatelets : Investigating if multifunctionality can be achieved in wood polymer composites through the addition of graphene nanoplateletsMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Graphene nanoplatelets (GNPs) were used to reinforce wood polymer composites (WPCs) in order to achieve multifunctionality. Multifunctionality could be achieved through the GNPs because of their excellent mechanical and electrical properties. The research consists of two parts: HDPE/GNP/WF composites and LLDPE/GNP composites. LÄS MER