Sökning: "Mechanical force"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 165 uppsatser innehållade orden Mechanical force.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : ASSA ABLOY’s automatic sliding doors today have a constant hold force applied whenever the doors are closed. The force is adjustable between 0-60 N and is generated by a motor. In this project it has been investigated whether it is possible to install a mechanical alternative to this hold force instead. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för byggteknik (BY); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för byggteknik (BY)
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the effect of strain rate on fracture properties of Ferritic-Pearlitic Ductile Iron. A series of dynamic three point bending tests, with various load application rates, are conducted on Charpy V-notch specimens, in room temperature and approximately -18 °C. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Mekatronik; KTH/Mekatronik
Sammanfattning : Modern research in prosthetic devices and other assistive technologies are constantly pushing boundaries. While the technology is impressive, it is still inaccessible for the greater part of the people in need of it. Advanced devices are often extremely expensive and require regularly maintenance from professionals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållfasthetslära (Avd.)
Sammanfattning : Corrugated board and other paper products are widely used in product packaging due to good mechanical properties, recyclability, price etc. Due to the growing e–commerce industry the dynamical behaviour of corrugated board is of particular interest. Paper exhibits an orthotropic behaviour and is a non–linear material. LÄS MER
5. Evaluation of Ground Anchor for Temporary Shelters : - Performance, Design and Alternative MaterialsKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI); KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI)
Sammanfattning : Better Shelter is a company, developing and providing module housing units for refugees in crisis areas. These module housing units are kept in place against wind and harsh conditions by 10 ground anchors, that are buried and tied to the frame. LÄS MER