Sökning: "Media and Communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2381 uppsatser innehållade orden Media and Communication.
1. Att kunna se sig själv i det stora - Ett samtal med Butler och Foucault om globaliseringen och individualiseringens motsägelsefulla inverkningar på >subjektets> självbild i en västerländsk medialiserad och informationspräglad social kontext.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In reading poststructuralist thinkers like Butler and Foucault I have gotten the insight of my self as a subject being not the maker of my >self> and my >identity>, but a participant in an always changing context of sociality that is constituted by and at the same time reproduce the language, the norms and the ideas that I create myself, and even the idea of having a >self>, in relation to. This proposes me the interest of putting these understandings in relation to what is >myself> and my social world and the challenges >we> stand in front of. LÄS MER
2. RUSSIA VERSUS “HITLER-GERMANY” AND “GAY-WEST”. Cultural History and Political Technology in Defence of a Besieged FortressMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Against the background of deteriorated relations between Russia and the West,this study conducts a Critical Discourse Analysis on the Russian nation-buildingproject, facilitated by official rhetoric and state-controlled television. The essaystarts with an examination of the cultural roots of a Russian ‘national idea’ andshows how these are present in today’s context. LÄS MER
3. Strategic narratives and public diplomacy in the Russian news media portrayal of Sweden: case of Russia TodayMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : With the changes in the means and the scope of global communication, images and stories, promoted by political elites are gaining real influence not only on hearts and minds but also on the policy-making in the international setting. In the twenty-first century, the concern of “whose story wins” has started to dominate the field of public diplomacy. LÄS MER
4. Customer involvement through social media in the product development process within the luxury goods industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose Rapid technology transformation and changing customer preferences are impacting the luxury goods industry. By 2025, 100% of luxury purchases will be influenced by an online interaction and social media channels have hence been considered as an important way to establish relationships with consumers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER