Sökning: "Medical device"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 177 uppsatser innehållade orden Medical device.
1. Adoption of Additive Manufacturing in the Medical Industry within Sweden : Stakeholder analysis in the process of adoption of AM in the medical industry and their influence on each otherMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing (AM) is a printing technology which can produce 3-dimensional solid object by adding layers of material from 3D model data. AM has numerous benefits and can bring a new industrial revolution. To have a smooth transition in the technology, organizations must consider involved stakeholders’ interests. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för farmaceutisk biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : When it comes to dry powder inhalation (DPI), adhesive mixtures are the most widely used formulation type. Various techniques have been developed to generate inhaled drug particles and improve the delivery efficiency of DPI formulations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Electronic textiles, or smart textiles, is a field that is growing due to the opportunities it provides. Textile integrated electronics enables soft, flexible, lightweight electronic devices that enable long term monitoring within the medical field. Pressure sensors is one device within this field that has been researched. LÄS MER
4. The curious case of artificial intelligence : An analysis of the relationship between the EU medical device regulations and algorithmic decision systems used within the medical domainUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The healthcare sector has become a key area for the development and application of new technology and, not least, Artificial Intelligence (AI). New reports are constantly being published about how this algorithm-based technology supports or performs various medical tasks. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Wireless connected Implanted Medical Devices are becoming more and more common. Also, the increasing connectivity of medical sensors opens room for improving one important field of Health Care, Remote Patients Monitoring. LÄS MER