Sökning: "Mere presence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 uppsatser innehållade orden Mere presence.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för hälsa, lärande och teknik
Sammanfattning : Mobile phones have become a natural part in our lives and with them, challenges and concerns rise. Mobile phones are designed to catch our attention, which equals unwanted distractions in many situations. Previous research is ambiguous as to in what situations mobile phones harm our attention and cause distraction. LÄS MER
2. Orchestrating the service encounter in a digital era: How the presence of a greeting online service agent affects customers' experience of visiting a home electronics e-storeC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : The service encounter is to an increasing extent being transported to an online context. Companies are more and more often trying to create an initial point of contact when a customer enters a website. LÄS MER
3. Digitalising the Restaurant Visit: An Experimental Study of How QR Codes and Waiting Staff in the Ordering Process Affect Customer SatisfactionC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Digitalisation is becoming more prevalent in our society today, and customer preferences are changing with it. This thesis investigates the digitalisation of the restaurant business through taking a closer look at the impact replacement of waiting staff with digital QR codes has on customer satisfaction. LÄS MER
4. Logistics Structures for Global Retail Expansion : A case study of a fast-growing Swedish Fashion Company with International PresenceMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This qualitative research explores what logistics structures a growing retail company can employ to support its international expansion with a focus on high customer satisfaction levels. It delves into the logistics configurations for reaching efficiency in inbound logistics, especially meeting the complexities of growing volumes and extensive supplier networks. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we explore the possibility to monitoring hyperkinesia in people who suffer from Parkinson's disease (PD) using sensors in mobile phones. This is done by first collecting data from 25 patients diagnosed with PD by using a sensor-recording smartphone in a bag attached to the stomach, and at the same time let trained professionals make assessments of the degree of which they show signs of hyperkinesia, on the clinical dyskinesia rating scale, CDRS. LÄS MER