Sökning: "Mergers and acquisitions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 355 uppsatser innehållade orden Mergers and acquisitions.
1. Vilken roll har du? En kvalitativ studie om rollfördelning och kommunikation i samband med uppköp av företagKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to contribute with an increased understanding of how role distribution can be managed in connection with acquisition of companies. In order to better understand role distribution in combination with acquisitions we also examined the significance of communication for role distribution. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this study, we try to understand how the strategic rationale and financial reports are created and developed by an acquirer with no previous experience, during acquisitions. We also investigate how the acquisitional capability of an organization is built up and competence established in a company without a dedicated M&A function and internal expertise. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the main reasons for Telia Company's acquisition of Bonnier Broadcasting, announced on July 20, 2018, with which a telecom operator and TV distributor integrated upstream in the TV value chain by acquiring a broadcaster. We find that the transaction, in essence, was a defensive move, aiming to improve the companies' standings in the changing TV value chain and strengthen Telia Company's core, telecom network operations. LÄS MER
5. Reference Point Prices in Mergers and Acquisitions and the Influence of Information Asymmetry: Evidence From the UKD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the role of past peaks in target share prices as reference points in mergers and acquisitions in the UK, with a focus on target 52-week high share prices. The results indicate that there is a positive, non-linear relationship between past peak share prices and offer prices. LÄS MER