Sökning: "Metric areas"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 44 uppsatser innehållade orden Metric areas.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
2. Optimization of the sorting process in PVC-floor recycling : Scenarios to optimize economic and environmental aspects of the upscaling sorting processMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: The industrial economy has been dominated by a one-way production and consumption model. Closing loops for materials has seen an upswing in popularity. The focus though has been on the environmental aspects instead of the economic benefits from implementing closed loops. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : The study of enzyme binding sites is an essential but rather demanding process of increased complexity since the amino acids lining these areas are not rigid. At the same time, the minimization of side effects and the specificity of new ligands is a great challenge in the structure-based drug design approach. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : This case study of the waste management at a pharmaceutical company investigates the current situation and possible improvements for future work in terms of amount of waste generated, treatment methods and economy. The scope of the project was to assess all current waste streams from the everyday activities and find potential areas for improvement. LÄS MER
5. A remote-sensing approach to studying drought resistance in Swedish old-growth and production forestsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Boreal forest ecosystems are predicted to experience hotter and drier summers due to climate change, leading to more frequently reduced soil water availability and an increased risk of droughts, as was already the case in Northern Europe during the severe summer drought of 2018. Prolonged water stress in forest ecosystems can lead to impacts ranging from reduced photosynthesis to forest dieback. LÄS MER