Sökning: "Michael Lipsky"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 81 uppsatser innehållade orden Michael Lipsky.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Michael Lipsky states through his theory of street-level bureaucracy that teachers, among other street-level occupations, often work under a heavy workload due to parameters built into their occupations characteristics and limited resources. Lipsky says that street-level bureaucrats therefor under the influence of their works natural discretion tend to use client-processing strategies to lighten the pressure to make their work situation bearable. LÄS MER
2. "Man kan ju inte bolla ärenden med katten" - En kvalitativ studie om socialarbetares upplevelser av att arbeta med våld i nära relationer under coronapandeminKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Social work has been greatly affected by the corona pandemic. This can be seen in the area of domestic abuse, where social workers have had to adapt to an increase in domestic violence and victims who are now forced to isolate. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to increase the understanding of how school counselors describe schools' work with bullying, and also what can lead to difficulties or opportunities in that work. The study was based on qualitative semi-structured interviews with four school counselors from four different municipalities in Sweden. LÄS MER
4. Sexualitet-utan självklar plats i socialt arbete - En kvalitativ intervjustudie om socialsekreterares förutsättningar att arbeta med sexualitet som en aspekt i det sociala arbetet med missbruksproblematikKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to increase the understanding of how social workers describe their conditions to work with sexuality as a factor in social work with substance abuse. The study was based on semi-structured interviews with six professional social workers from four different municipalities in Sweden who predominantly work with clients with substance abuse disorder. LÄS MER
5. ANTIRASISM I GYMNASIESKOLAN : En intervjustudie om samhällskunskapslärares uppfattningar och implementeringar av ett antirasistiskt uppdragUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The school has an anti-racist mission where teachers, especially social studies teachers, have a central role. Previous research shows, however, that the school often lacks in counteracting racism, which raises questions about how teachers see racism as a phenomenon and school as an anti-racist place. LÄS MER