Sökning: "Micro-level policy implementation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Micro-level policy implementation.
1. Understanding implementation gaps in honour-related violence & oppression policy : A case study exploring the promises and pitfalls faced by teachers when implementing policy in a Swedish school environmentMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Honour-related violence and oppression has been politically prioritised in Sweden during the past two decades. National policies have been formulated, laws adopted, and the school has been identified as a crucial actor for preventing this type of violence at the local level. LÄS MER
2. Urban Redevelopment in Shenzhen, China : Neoliberal Urbanism, Gentrification, and Everyday Life in Baishizhou Urban VillageMaster-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : Urban redevelopment is increasingly used as a policy tool for economic growth by local governments in Chinese cities, which is taking place amid rapid urbanization and in an expanding globalized economy. Along with the spatial transformation, urban redevelopment often entails socioeconomic change in the form of processes of gentrification, which is propelled by the dominance of neoliberal market-oriented policy and practice in the country. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In this essay, we examine the effects of a gender-neutral policy that was implemented in California in 2004. The policy, Paid family leave, is the first policy in the US that offers a financial compensation to both parents and consists of 6 weeks of paid leave. LÄS MER
4. Mobile Devices in the Public Healthcare Sector : Perceptions, Experiences and Expectations of Nursing Care ProvidersMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/InformatikLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/InformatikLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : There are high expectations regarding mobile technology and how it can be used to promote improvements in the quality and efficiency in healthcare. There appears to be a gap between the goals and strategy on the macro level and the micro level experiences of the usage of mobile devices among healthcare professionals. LÄS MER
5. Learning the Fundamental Democratic Values in Preschool : A Case Study of the Implementation of the National Educational Policy in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik
Sammanfattning : Under the 1990s restructuring of the Swedish education system, ‘the fundamentaldemocratic values’ have stipulated clearly both in the Education Act and all of thenational curricula as one of the educational goals. This study aims to illuminate how thefundamental democratic values in the Swedish curriculum for preschool are implemented,its process and outcome on a micro level, a preschool. LÄS MER