Sökning: "Microfoundations of Dynamic Capabilities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Microfoundations of Dynamic Capabilities.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : As technology accelerates the dynamism in the global markets, companies are forced to adapt to the changing landscape. A company’s success in navigating the external environment depends on their dynamic capabilities. One of the most critical moments for many companies’ is when they conduct an IPO. LÄS MER
2. Cascade Use in Circular Economy Business Models in the Textile and Fashion Industry : a Dynamic Capabilities PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background - The textile and fashion industry is paving the way towards the circular economy to achieve economic and environmental value. Today the industry is mainly dependent on the linear production model of the take-make-dispose system. This linear model excels in making waste out of virgin raw materials that can utilize several lifetimes. LÄS MER
3. Scalability solutions for automated textile sorting : a case study on how dynamic capabilities can overcome scalability challengesMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In light of the negative social and environmental impacts of the textile industry, a paradigm shift towards a more circular economy is inevitable. Automated textile sorting embodies a crucial but missing link to connect forward and reverse supply chains for circular economy, however scalability challenges exist. LÄS MER
4. Dynamic capabilities facilitating sustainability-oriented innovation : Insights from a single case study of a Swedish greenhouse farming firmMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The integration of innovation and sustainability has become important aspects for firms to consider in order to remain competitive. To address these issues and/or opportunities, firms need to have or acquire the knowledge and skills in order to have the capabilities necessary to implement and develop sustainable innovations. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Dynamic Capabilities of a firm bundle all the processes that enable it to sustain competitive advantage in today’s volatile markets. Study of the microfoundations of dynamic capabilities is a fairly new framework. Even so, it is a widely researched one. LÄS MER