Sökning: "Microsoft HoloLens"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden Microsoft HoloLens.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kognitionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Augmented Reality (AR) is a new and exciting technology with wide potential implementation areas, from medical to industry. One of the fields from which AR is gaining attention is the manned security industry. Unfortunately, this is also one of the areas in which formal studies on AR is lacking. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Visualization of underground infrastructures, such as pipes and cables, can be useful for infrastructure providers and can be utilized for both planning and maintenance. The purpose of this project is therefore to develop a system that provides interactive visualization of underground infrastructures using mixed reality. LÄS MER
3. Implementation of Augmented Reality applications to recognize Automotive Vehicle using Microsoft HoloLens : Performance comparison of Vuforia 3-D recognition and QR-code recognition Microsoft HoloLens applicationsMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datalogi och datorsystemteknik
Sammanfattning : Context. Volvo Construction Equipment is planning to use Microsoft Hololens as a tool for the on-site manager to keep a track on the automotive machines and obtain their corresponding work information. For that, a miniature site has been build at PDRL BTH consisting of three diﬀerent automotive vehicles. LÄS MER
4. Evaluating the User Experience of Microsoft HoloLens and Mobile Device Using an Augmented Reality ApplicationMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Context: In recent years, everyone is completely relying on using computers and smartphones in our daily activities. Augmented Reality will superimpose virtual and computer-generated information on top of the real world. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : When a Time-of-Flight (ToF) depth camera is used to monitor a region of interest, it has to be mounted correctly and have information regarding its position. Manual configuration currently require managing captured 3D ToF data in a 2D environment, which limits the user and might give rise to errors due to misinterpretation of the data. LÄS MER