Sökning: "Migration control"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 131 uppsatser innehållade orden Migration control.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The worst humanitarian crisis that we are currently watching has prompted to a rise of refugrationflows in today’s globalised world. During the European refugrant crisis the EU external borderswere under pressure and the EU had to find partners to help to secure its borders, as solidarityinside the EU was not enough to carry good management of the refugration flows that werearriving at EU doors. LÄS MER
2. Brottsoffer, inte nationellt säkerhetshot - Utvisningshot och tillgång till rättsskipning för kvinnor utsatta för människohandelUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Human trafficking for sexual purposes is a crime that mainly affects women coming from other countries. The women are brought to Sweden and forced to sell sexual services while under threat and hard control of their perpetrators. Fighting men's violence against women has for many years been an important goal for the Swedish government. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : Climate politics in the right-wing populist Hungary is a critical discourse analysis of the Hungarian government’s climate politics. The critical discourse analysis is based on Faircloughs method and theories which are closely interlinked. LÄS MER
4. The EU's Migration Control in the Central Mediterranean: The protection from refoulement in situations of interception on the high seasMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The use of the term ‘refugee crisis’ does already suggest a scenario that apparently, the European Union was not expecting and consequently, was not prepared to tackle. As the mass influx of asylum seekers arrived in Europe in 2015, the national reception systems, especially in states of first arrival such as Greece and Italy were disrupted, and the Common European Asylum System was put to a test. LÄS MER
5. Svenska statens gränskontroll av kön och sexualitet : En diskursanalys av hur staten konstruerar och reproducerar kön och sexualitet när könsidentitet eller sexuell läggning åberopas som skyddsskälKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : In 2006 a new law in Sweden let refugees apply for asylum on the grounds of them being in need of protection due to their gender or sexual orientation. Due to this law, the Swedish migration authority are the ones who decide whether or not a person has made it likely to be of a certain gender or sexual preference and whether or not they are in need of protection in Sweden due to this. LÄS MER