Sökning: "Mild Cognitive Impairment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden Mild Cognitive Impairment.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : In order to talk and communicate, cognition and memory are required. A common symptom of cognitive impairment is linguistic impairment. In this study, audio files have been transcribed with a transcription tool and analyzed with the aim to identify and compare how people with mild cognitive impairment (MCI) repair trouble in conversations. LÄS MER
2. Determining linguistic predictor for the classification of subjective cognitive impairment and mild cognitive impairment using machine learningMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Introduction Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) is a neurological condition characterized by cognitive decline greater than expected for an individual's age and education level. Subjective Cognitive Impairment (SCI) is a selfreported decline in cognitive abilities but not clinically identified as MCI. LÄS MER
3. Potential Neurophysiological Biomarkers for the Diagnosis of Age-related Neurodegenerative DiseasesMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : The global population with dementia is rapidly increasing around the world.The major risk factor for dementia is aging. There is currently no treatmentavailable and the cost of symptomatic treatment is high. LÄS MER
4. An implementation analysis of a machine learning algorithm on eye-tracking data in order to detect early signs of dementiaKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate whether or not it is possible to use a machine learning algorithm on eye-tracking data in order to detect early signs of Alzheimer’s disease, which is a type of dementia. Early signs of Alzheimer’s are characterized by mild cognitive impairment. LÄS MER
5. Impact of tractogram filtering and graph creation for structural connectomics in subjects with mild cognitive impairmentMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : One particular challenge of brain connectomics deals with inferring differences in the brain due to diseases such as Alzheimer's. More specifically, structural connectomics aims at investigating the connectivity between regions in the brain based on the distribution of neuronal fibers. LÄS MER