Sökning: "Military coup"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden Military coup.
1. Turkey's Security and the Syrian Civil War : A Case Study about how the Syrian Civil War has Impacted Turkey's State and Human Security from 2011 until 2019.Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This essay addresses the issue of how the Syrian civil war has impacted Turkey’s state and human security. The study aimed to provide an enhanced understanding of how the Syrian war has impacted Turkey’s security, within the timeframe of 2011-2019. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : This project aims to propose an alternative memory architecture that allows space for a society to process and heal after having experienced collective trauma. The project site and setting is my mother’s home country Chile where the military coup in 1973 and the following dictatorship is still a source of grief and conflict. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this dissertation was to examine the process of democratic consolidation in Thailand between 1997-2006. The country’s consolidation of democracy has been hampered by continuous cycle of coup d’états which throughout history have halted the overall process of democratization. LÄS MER
4. Honduras demokratiska konsolidering : En fallstudie baserad på Linz och Stepans konsoliderings teoriKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to investigate the democratic consolidation of Honduras, a country in Latin America. The aim is to look into the democratic consolidation after the military coup in 2009. The method that was applied to this essay was a case study, where the data is qualitative as the essay goes in to depth of Honduras situation. LÄS MER
5. Memory struggles in Chile 45 years after the coup. A Critical Discourse Analysis on the role of the pressMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This Degree Project (DP) deals with the discourses about collective memory in Chile 45 years after a coup d’état that gave way to a dictatorship that lasted for 17 years, during which serious human rights violations were committed. How different actors relate to this traumatic period shows how this is a field of struggle in contemporary Chile. LÄS MER