Sökning: "Minor Field Study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 683 uppsatser innehållade orden Minor Field Study.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines how Swedish healthcare organizations work with health promotionregarding their coworkers in the most modern and fashionable ways – as well as the study aimsto see where the ideas behind these interventions tend to come from. The study is designed to be qualitative, where interviews with executives and HR-strategists has been made to represent the main empirical data. LÄS MER
2. Colorism in Zanzibar - A Qualitative Field Study on The Effects of Colorism on Women's Identity and Ethnicity ConstructionMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This paper is a by-product of a minor field study conducted in Zanzibar, Tanzania during eight consecutive weeks in early 2019. The purpose of the study was to examine how colorism affects women’s identity and ethnicity construction through the research questions; how do women in Zanzibar experience colorism in their daily lives and; how does colorism affect their self-perception? The data was collected through seven semi-structured interviews with women in Zanzibar and observations. LÄS MER
3. Klimatresiliens för lagerbladsolja, en analys av industrin för lagerbladsolja i Samväldet DominicaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Miljö- och energisystem
Sammanfattning : Samväldet Dominica är en liten önation i de Små Antillerna i Västindien. Denna studie analyserar och sammanställer konsekvenser som de senaste stormarna och orkanerna haft på den lokalt traditionella industrin för lagerbladsolja. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In the world today, thousands of humans in developing countries live in metropolises and depend on garbage for their livelihoods. In Cairo, waste has been taken care of by a Christian minority group called the ‘Zabaleen’. This Bachelor thesis was conducted in Cairo and financed by a Minor Field Study scholarship in August-October 2012. LÄS MER
5. To Empower Ethiopian Women : A Minor Field Study of how the Gender Reforms of the Ethiopian Government impact on Non-Governmental Organisations work with Women EmpowermentKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Ethiopia is a country that for centuries has been dominated by men. However, since 2018, the Prime Minister Abiye Ahmed has introduced gender reforms, including a gender balanced cabinet. The purpose of this study is to evaluate how the gender reforms affect three non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in their work to empower women. LÄS MER