Sökning: "Mixed integer non-linear programming"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Mixed integer non-linear programming.
1. Optimal Multi-Skilled Workforce Scheduling for Contact Centers Using Mixed Integer Linear Programming : A Method to Automatize Workforce ManagementMaster-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : This master thesis in optimization and systems theory is a development of two different optimization models formulated to schedule multi-skilled agents for contact centers depending on the forecasted demand, assigned by Teleopti. Four mixed integer linear programming models are created with the optimization programming language GAMS and solved by the internet based solver NEOS. LÄS MER
2. Production optimization for district heating : Short-term planning of district heating grid in Gävle, SwedenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Energy systems with a high portion of renewable energy from wind and solar power can suffer from fluctuations in production due to weak winds or cloudy weather, which may affect the electricity price. When producing heat and power in a combined heat and power plant, an additional heat storage tank can be used to store the heat surplus which is obtained when the power production is high, and the heat demand is low. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The eective management of water distribution systems is gaining tremendousfocus within the scientic community thanks to the Internet of Things.This report is an exploration attempt into the mathematical optimization ofa water distribution network under the inuence of leakages caused by deteriorationwithin the distribution network. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori; KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : This thesis in systems engineering and optimization theory aims to solve a facility location problem within the context of a confined space with path and proximity constraints. The thesis was commissioned by LKAB Kiruna, to help in their decision of where to construct a new facility on their industrial premises. LÄS MER
5. Reactive Power Planning with Voltage Stability Constraints for Increasing Cross-Border Transmission CapacityMaster-uppsats, KTH/Elektriska energisystem
Sammanfattning : In this work Reactive Power Planning (RPP) is studied. It is the method which aims at locating reactive compensators of optimal size at an optimal location in order to achieve or optimize a certain objective. LÄS MER