Sökning: "Mixed models"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 257 uppsatser innehållade orden Mixed models.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : PLAS is a cloud-based software used for planning and scheduling fleets of vehicles for material transport. PLAS consists of two components; the Logistic Flow Solver (LFS) and the Material Transport Scheduler (MTS). Based on transportation requests, the LFS generates a set of logistic flows. LÄS MER
2. RUN Rörlig Ungdom Nu : Ett projekt för att förebygga övervikt och öka den fysiska aktivitetsnivån hos skolungdomar genom fysisk aktivitet.Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för idrottsvetenskap (ID)
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The increasing prevalence of childhood obesity around the world has promoted researchers to identify ways to slow down or reverse this development. As a part of that work, the school-based obesity prevention project Rörlig Ungdom Nu (RUN) was initiated. Method: The RUN-project was implemented at schools on Hisingen, Göteborg. LÄS MER
3. Restoration strategies in boreal forests : prescribed burning and gap cutting effects on plant diversity and community compositionMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies
Sammanfattning : The boreal biome is one of the largest in the world and their forests have been widely exploited for centuries. Consequently, it has suffered ecological simplification and loss of biodiversity. Under these circumstances passive conservation is no longer enough and active restoration techniques need to be tested. LÄS MER
4. Central Bank Digital Currencies: Towards a Chinese Approach : Design Choices of Digital Currency Electronic PaymentMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Inspired by the digital revolution to the financial industry, the discussion around central bank digital currency also attract attention from academics and central banks. The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) is also researching on China’s CBDC: digital currency electronic payment (DCEP) and announced that DCEP would be issued as soon as possible. LÄS MER
5. Statistical Modelling of Plug-In Hybrid Fuel Consumption : A study using data science methods on test fleet driving dataUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The automotive industry is undertaking major technological steps in an effort to reduce emissions and fight climate change. To reduce the reliability on fossil fuels a lot of research is invested into electric motors (EM) and their applications. LÄS MER