Sökning: "Mobile-Financial Services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Mobile-Financial Services.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Worldwide, 1.7 billion individuals lack access to formal financial services. Yet, one billion of the financially excluded individuals have a mobile phone. Mobile money services take great benefit of this and are found a success in enabling financial inclusion on the African continent. LÄS MER
2. Mobile Finance and Financial Risk A Study of Mobile Financial Services, its Value Model and the Distribution of RiskKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to investigate the effects of mobile financial services on the behavior of young adults on the financial market, particularly how mobile financial services effect the distribution of risk amongst consumers. The risk examined are twofold; how the risk of a financial transaction looks like for both the consumer of the financial instrument and the distributor (Avanza) and how the risk assumed in a financial transactions differ for consumers in different geographies (core and periphery). LÄS MER
3. Comparing the Perception of and Expectations for Mobile Financial Services among Millennials and Industry ExpertsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The rising housing prices and stagnant salaries combined make the start of the independent life difficult for the millennial generation. The higher cost of living diminishes the means the young adults have for saving and therefore it is challenging to find a way out of the struggle. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Financial services have historically been offered by central entities which has put financial systems in the control of a number of central parties. Some argue that this centralization has contributed to a more unequal distribution of wealth. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Access to financial services for the rural poor around the world has become a large development issue, recognized by institutions such as the UN and the World Bank. Having access to financial services such as savings accounts and cheap money transfers has proven to improve the economy of households as well as their ability to cope with emergencies and different kinds of shocks. LÄS MER