Sökning: "Mobility Hub"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Mobility Hub.
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : While there has been considerable research regarding the role of Mobility Hubs in cities and transport networks, significant investment is required to develop these facilities. It is the correlation between investment, new users’ attraction and revenue generation that is the key for a sustainable development of Mobility Hubs and this investment must, therefore, be correctly assessed and targeted. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Riga is the capital of Latvia and the largest city of the Baltic States. Both historically and at present the city is an important infrastructural hub between Eastern and Western Europe, yet the city itself is rather disconnected. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Transport- och lokaliseringsanalys
Sammanfattning : In the past decades, the spatial structure of metropolitan areas has progressively changedtowards a more polycentric structure. Many researchers have studied this polycentric structurein the context of North American and European metropolitans by identifying sub-centers,mainly using two methods which are analyzing the employment or population density ormobility data. LÄS MER
4. TITLE : NETWORK ORCHESTTRATION FOR ENVIRONMENAL SUSTAINBILITY; A CASE OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVICES.Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan; Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : the hub firms which happen to be the central leading body carrying out responsibilities as a hub firm. The network orchestration comprises three vital orchestration processes Knowledge Mobility, Innovation Appropability and Network Stability which help the network orchestrator to communicate with multiple actors in the network. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Geodesi och geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : Congestion is a major problem in most metropolitan areas and given the increasingrate of urbanization it is likely to be an even more serious problem in the rapidlyexpanding mega cities. One possible method to combat congestion is to provide in-telligent trafﬁc management systems that can in a timely manner inform drivers aboutcurrent or predicted trafﬁc congestions that are relevant to them on their journeys. LÄS MER