Sökning: "Mode shape"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 53 uppsatser innehållade orden Mode shape.
1. Plasma density characteristics of magnetic holes near the Kronian magnetosphere boundary surfacesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för fysik och astronomi
Sammanfattning : Localized structures of the magnetic field strength depression are often observed in the interplanetarymedium, and they are called ‘magnetic holes’ after the original work of Turner et al. 1977. A numberof observations of similar features have been reported, while the mechanisms of their origin have notfully understood yet. LÄS MER
2. Theoretical study of anisotropic effects in crystal growth on the example of concrete and calcium oxalate monohydrateMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : While many crystals, both natural and artificial, grow isotropically, there are examples of crystals growing anisotropically. The aim of this theoretical study was to confirm the growth modes displayed by three different crystals, representing 3D, 2D and 1D structures. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Increasing awareness of environmental protection has made both governments and the industry aim for lowering carbon dioxide emissions. For the transport industry this means increasing engine efficiency, replacing fossil fuels with bio-based fuels or full electrification. LÄS MER
4. Processes of lateral moraine formation at a debris-covered glacier, Suldenferner (Vedretta di Solda), ItalyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Lateral moraines are key features of glacial landscapes in high-alpine mountain areas. Research on lateral moraine formation is mostly limited to clean-ice glaciers; lateral moraine formation at the margins of debris-covered glaciers is currently poorly understood in an Alpine and sedimentological context. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Aeromechanics is one of the main limitations for more efficient, lighter, cheaper and reliable turbomachines, such as steam or gas turbines, as well as compressors and fans. In fact, aircraft engines designed in the last few years feature more slender, thinner and more highly loaded blades, but this trend gives rise to increased sensitivity for vibrations induced by the fluid and result in increasing challenges regarding structural integrity of the engine. LÄS MER