Sökning: "Model Reference Controller"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 87 uppsatser innehållade orden Model Reference Controller.
1. A comparison between a traditional PID controller and an Artificial Neural Network controller in manipulating a robotic armKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Robotic and control industry implements different control technique to control the movement and the position of a robotic arm. PID controllers are the most used controllers in the robotics and control industry because of its simplicity and easy implementation. However, PIDs’ performance suffers under noisy environments. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fordonsdesign
Sammanfattning : In the last few years, with the development of sensor and actuator technology along with increased computation power available on-board of vehicles, the automotive industry is em-ploying more and more mechatronic systems for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD). Driver Assistance Systems are being used to increase safety (eg. LÄS MER
3. Development and Evaluation of a Torque-Vectoring Algorithm on RWD Racing Cars using a Dual ClutchUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Vehicle safety and vehicle performance are becoming more and more important for the society and many students, doctoral students, and researchers are interested in this field. Formula Student is a student competition that enables students to develop their own racing vehicles without any strict rules on how the vehicle should be controlled. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fordonsdynamik
Sammanfattning : Autonomous vehicle technology is a rapidly expanding field that will play an important role in society in the future. The ambition of autonomous technology is to improve safety for drivers, passengers and pedestrians, reduce traffic congestion and lower fuel consumption. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In urban environments, many drivers find it difficult to park, calling for an autonomous system to step in. Two path planning algorithms, Hybrid A* and RRT* Reeds-Shepp, were compared in parking scenarios with a small model car both in simulation and implementation. LÄS MER