Sökning: "Modern Portfolio Theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 69 uppsatser innehållade orden Modern Portfolio Theory.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Throughout the last century there has been an extensve discussion regarding the optimal capital structure.Excessive research has further been conducted to understand the relationbetween the market debt and equity on an aggregated market-level. However, it is observed that the research on thefirm-specific co-movement of stock and bondsis scarce. LÄS MER
2. Sustainable Investment Strategies : A Quantitative Evaluation of Sustainable Investment Strategies For Index FundsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Modern society is faced with the complex and intractable challenge of global warming, along with other environmental issues that could potentially alter our way of life if not managed properly. Is it possible that financial markets and equity investors could have a huge part to play in the transformation towards a greener and more sustainable world? Previous studies about investment strategies regarding sustainability have for the most part been centered around possibly less objective ESG-scores or around carbon and GHG-emissions only, with little or no consideration for water usage and waste management. LÄS MER
3. ESG investing in the Eurozone : Portfolio performance of best-effort and best-in-class approachesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The last decades have seen a rapid increase of sustainable investing, also known as ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) investing. There has also been an increasing body of academic literature devoted to whether investors can gain any financial benefits from taking ESG under consideration. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematik (Avd.)
Sammanfattning : Harry Markowitz work in the 50’s spring-boarded modernportfolio theory. It gives investors quantitative tools to compose and assessasset portfolios in a systematic fashion. The main idea of the Mean-Varianceframework is that composing an optimal portfolio is equivalent to solving aquadratic optimization problem. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The digitization of the economy of the last 30 years have incited big social and economic changes, but also fundamentally changed the way the global stock trade is conducted. Now ordinary people have the ability to trade in stocks and try to beat the market. LÄS MER