Sökning: "Mohammad Green"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Mohammad Green.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Mikrosystemteknik; Uppsala universitet/Mikrosystemteknik
Sammanfattning : As cities grow and densify, the amount of traffic in and through settlement also increases. Horizontal surfaces are increasingly disappearing in favor of housing and infrastructure. This leads to increased noise levels and increased emissions in both residential and green belts. LÄS MER
2. The Social Representation of Populism in Europe : A cross-sectional case study of populist supporters across four European states.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The following paper focuses on the relatively new rise of populism which has seen a surge across states across the western world. Populism refers to governance of and for the people, as opposed to the ruling elites. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Starting from deep understanding of the area and the surroundings of the site, with having in mined what social groups live in Kirseberg and their social and economic status, the project aim to develop the area between the old city of Kirseberg and Malmö city focusing on improving the connections from and to the site and connect it to the surroundings areas, with emphasizing the feeling of the city continuation into the site and tackle the hinders that isolates it. The project focus on developing the edge between two areas (centrum and Kirseberg) and make it merge together to form an active urban area that help citizens to improve their social life and sense of belonging to the site in addition to improve the micro-economy of the residents since many of the tenant are low income families The project also works with green and blue strategy that connect it with the surroundings and to itself and improve the microclimate of the streets and public facilities by studying solar radiation, shadows and wind movement and try to make the best condition also for installing renewable energy. LÄS MER
4. Analysis of an electric Equivalent Circuit Model of a Li-Ion battery to develop algorithms for battery states estimation.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : Batteries have imparted momentum to the process of transition towards a green future. However, mass application of batteries is obstructed due to their explosive nature, a trait specific to Li-Ion batteries. To cater to an efficient battery utilization, an introduction of a battery management system would provide an ultimate solution. LÄS MER
5. Green houses gases (GHGs) reduction from Östersund Dairy (Arla) by the replacement of hydrocarbons with carbohydratesMaster-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för ekoteknik och hållbart byggande
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER