Sökning: "Money supply"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 163 uppsatser innehållade orden Money supply.
- Magister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet; Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this thesis is to find information of how, or if, the selected macroeconomic variables consumer price index, interest rate, exchange rate, industrial production, oil price and money supply have affected the Swedish stock market (OMXafgx) during the time-period 1973-2017. Findings in this research proves that all variables are co-integrated with the Swedish stock market, but only one of the variables selected, industrial production, have a short- and a longrun relationship affecting the Swedish stock market. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The construction industry is known for its inefficiency, with projects exceeding budgets and not completing on time. It is claimed that these problems stem from the industry’s characteristics and affect the project’s success. LÄS MER
3. Svenska företagsstöd under Coronapandemin - fördelar och nackdelar ur ett samhällsekonomiskt perspektivKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Corona pandemic began as a health crisis, but it soon also turned into a crisis for the economy. Affecting all layers of society, from individuals to big companies, both nationally and internationally. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden has a significant rental sector with about a third of the total number of households rented out. The intention of the rental market should be that it is accessible to all people in society, regardless of nationality or income. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Platinum Group Metals (PGM) are important components within the automotive industry, used for cleaning vehicles toxic gas emissions. An increasing demand of these metals have been observed, and simultaneously, mining organisations have been experiencing declining ore grades in the mines, causing the demand to exceed the supply. LÄS MER