Sökning: "Monitoring of autonomous vehicles"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden Monitoring of autonomous vehicles.
1. Development of a real-time navigation and collisionavoidance system for an autonomous naval rover : A Contribution to the Environmental Initiative for Flexible andReal-time Water Monitoring of the CatFish teamMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the design and optimisation of a sensor system for real-time position determination of the Fish component in the CatFish naval drone and the development of a sonar sensor system for accurate object localisation and safe navigation in dynamic and uncertain underwater conditions. Through comprehensive experimentation and analysis, this thesis demonstrates the effectiveness of the proposed sensor system and sonar sensing system in enhancing underwater navigation and obstacle avoidance capabilities. LÄS MER
2. The future of Remote Operations for Autonomous Vehicles : Exploring Human-Automation Teamwork and Situational Awareness for SAE Level 4 trucksMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The level of autonomation and the number situations which an autonomous vehicle can handle continuously increases. However, even fully autonomous vehicles will need human support, especially when system failures occur. LÄS MER
3. Probability Based Path Planning of Unmanned Ground Vehicles for Autonomous Surveillance : Through World Decomposition and Modelling of Target DistributionMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : The interest in autonomous surveillance has increased due to advances in autonomous systems and sensor theory. This thesis is a preliminary study of the cooperation between UGVs and stationary sensors when monitoring a dedicated area. The primary focus is the path planning of a UGV for different initial intrusion alarms. Cell decomposition, i. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system
Sammanfattning : During the past years an increased focus on the development of autonomous solutions has resulted in driverless vehicles being used in numerous industries. Volvo Construction Equipment is currently developing the TA15, an autonomous hauler part of a larger transport solution. LÄS MER
5. Intelligent Drone Swarms : Motion planning and safe collision avoidance control of autonomous drone swarmsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : The use of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), so-called drones, has been growingrapidly in the last decade. Today, they are used for, among other things, monitoring missions and inspections of places that are difficult for people to access. Toefficiently and robustly execute these types of missions, a swarm of drones maybe used, i.e. LÄS MER