Sökning: "Mortality modelling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden Mortality modelling.
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The performance of three methods of mortality modelling and forecasting are compared. These include the basic Lee–Carter and two functional demographic models; the basic Hyndman–Ullah and the weighted Hyndman–Ullah. LÄS MER
2. A detailed study on Amazon Forest structure and mortality rates through LPJ-GUESS vegetation modelKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Nowadays it has become relevant for scientists to understand the impact of tropical forest structure on the Global Carbon Cycle. Dynamic vegetation models have been developed to pursue this issue, specifically by improving algorithms that could analyze the allometry, biomass content and mortality rate of each singular simulated plant individual and how this responds to climate change, management and rising CO2 concentrations. LÄS MER
3. Energy use and energy saving in buildings and asthma, allergy and sick building syndrome (SBS): a literature reviewMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : Energy use in buildings is an important contribution to global CO2 emissions and contributes to global warming. In recent years, there has been concern about creating energy efficiency buildings, green buildings and healthy buildings but this development needs guidance by multidisciplinary scientists and experts. LÄS MER
4. School-based Interventions or Prevention Programs regarding Alcohol, Smoking and Drug Use among Adolescents with Disabilities or Physical Impairments : A Systematic Literature ReviewMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Introduction Substance use in adolescents with disabilities is rising, containing the prevalence of substance-related disorders (SRD) such as addiction, mental or health disorders, cancer, accidents and mortality. Yet little is known about the existing substance use prevention programs among adolescents with dosabilities or physical impairments. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Being able to predict mortality rates is the key factor in any pension or life insurance companies’ business model. Artificial Neural Networks are already being tested and implemented to predict mortality in the field of medical science, with recent studies showing promising results of their predictive power in one year mortality rates. LÄS MER