Sökning: "Moving Images"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 96 uppsatser innehållade orden Moving Images.
1. Region Proposal Based Object Detectors Integrated With an Extended Kalman Filter for a Robust Detect-Tracking AlgorithmMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we present a detect-tracking algorithm (see figure 3.1) that combines the detection robustness of static region proposal based object detectors, like the faster region convolutional neural network (R-CNN) and the region-based fully convolutional networks (R-FCN) model, with the tracking prediction strength of extended Kalman filters, by using, what we have called, a translating and non-rigid user input region of interest (RoI-) mapping. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : The digital microscopes that CellaVision produces today use a mechanical auto focus when capturing cell images. This requires the camera objective to be vertically positioned with a precision of 0.4 µm in order for the objects in the images to be considered properly focused. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : This work investigates the possibility of obtaining attitude estimates by capturing images of stars using a SWIR camera. Today, many autonomous systems rely on the measurements from a GPS to obtain accurate position and attitude estimates. LÄS MER
4. Machine vision for automation of earth-moving machines : Transfer learning experiments with YOLOv3Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis investigates the possibility to create a machine vision solution for the automation of earth-moving machines. This research was done as without some type of vision system it will not be possible to create a fully autonomous earth moving machine that can safely be used around humans or other machines. LÄS MER
5. Kandering av religion i Japan : Bruket av gulliga bilder och lekfulla figurer i religiösa institutioner i JapanMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : This essay has sought to highlight, study and contextualize a selected phenomenon in Japan: the usage of cute pictures and figures by religious institutions. In the essay, four case studies of religious institutions, which at some point have used an aesthetic concept called moe, which is associated with youthfulness, playfulness and consumption, are studied. LÄS MER