Sökning: "Multi-Level Perspective"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 128 uppsatser innehållade orden Multi-Level Perspective.
1. Quantum Portfolio Optimization : a Multi-Level Perspective Study of the Swedish Fund Management IndustryMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, quantum computers have achieved new levels of sophistication and are by some estimates only a few years from being used in production. A growing body of literature points toward their potential uses within various industries, with the finance industry identified as exceptionally full of prospective applications. LÄS MER
2. Opportunities and Challenges for Developing High- tech Urban Agriculture in Sweden: A case study in StockholmMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Food system is complex and encompasses stakeholders from local, regional, and global level. The activities and outcomes of the food system are associated with environmental, economic, and social impacts. LÄS MER
3. The Emergence of the Dominant Design in Socio-Technical Transitions : A Case Study of Electric Aviation in SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : There is currently an ongoing transition into more sustainable aviation. One of the sustainable alternatives to the conventional fossil-fueled aircraft is electric aviation. The research aim of the study could be divided into two parts. The first part was to identify the barriers to the development of electric aviation in Sweden. LÄS MER
4. Entrepreneurship and the plant-based protein transition : A discourse analysis of packaging of Swedish plant-based brandsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : A protein transition from more animal-based to more plant-based proteins in human diets isessential for the health of the planet and its human population. This thesis focusses onentrepreneurship, one of the many angles of this transition. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : There is a lack of academic knowledge concerning mechanisms through which sustainable transitions are promoted. Sustainable transitions in the infrastructure system are key to achieve multiple other SDGs, and the infrastructure development gap is particularly critical in developing countries. LÄS MER