Sökning: "Multi-level governance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 101 uppsatser innehållade orden Multi-level governance.
1. UNATTENDED DISTORTION - A study on how EU higher education objectives can appear distorted by level-, actor- and issue-dimensions of governance in Business and Economics bachelor’s programs at Swedish University CollegesMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU agenda for the whole education area is denounced vital for the economic and social growth of the Union. As such it infers involvement of other policy areas such as research and innovation, foreign policy, or migration for example. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Environmental goals are often agreed upon on the international level. Local municipality land use planning can contribute to various overall environmental goals, including those necessary to reach the European Green Deal. LÄS MER
3. CHANGING FASHION, LASTING WASTE - How local textile waste management is impacted by EU legislationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies how the division of responsibilities between local actors are impacted by the 2018EU waste directive amendment. The amendment stipulates that specific separation and subsequentcollection of textile waste should be undertaken by the Member states to combat the increased levels oftextile waste, as one measure in the EU’s goal to promote a more circular economy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Food Waste is a global issue concerning the environment, resources, social justice and economy. Despite being so pressing, around one-third of food produced is discarded worldwide. Meanwhile, food waste is incredibly complicated, requiring collaborations of all stakeholders and various innovations. LÄS MER
5. Multi-level governance and wind power construction in Sweden : A case study of Norrköping and a current wind power construction planKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This case study focuses on wind power development in Norrköping using a multi-level governance approach. The aim is to examine the wind power decision-making process from the state to Norrköping municipality and to identify other factors that impact wind power development in the area. LÄS MER