Sökning: "Multi-sided markets"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Multi-sided markets.
1. The complementor journey to the voice destination - An exploratory case study of the heterogeneity of complementors in a multi-sided platform based on speech recognition technologyD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Multi-sided platforms have a rising importance in business and society as they are capable to significantly alter industry structures and social interaction. Providers of complementary services play a crucial role for the functioning of multi-sided platforms. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : The digital payment industry has become one of the fastest evolving markets in the world, but in the wake of its rapid advancement, an ever increasing gap between academic theory and the actual reality of this market widens - and especially so when it comes to entry theory. It is widely acknowledged that the world is moving towards an ever more homogeneous economy, but despite the fact that payment preferences differ greatly from country to country - research on this subject continues to revolve mainly around localized efforts. LÄS MER
3. Multiple Sides, Multiple Challenges : The Need for a Uniform Approach in Defining the Relevant Product Market in Abuse of Dominance Cases on Multi-Sided MarketsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The study shows that multi-sided markets pose difficulties when the relevant product market is to be defined. These difficulties pertain to two questions. The first question is whether one or several markets should be defined. In this regard, it is not easy to extract a coherent method from the cases examined. LÄS MER
4. Income taxation at the right place at the right time - An analysis of the need for a virtual permanent establishmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In the last couple of years, taxation of the digital economy has become a subject that is on everybody’s mind. This has given rise to attempts from OECD and EU, amongst others, to solve this dilemma. LÄS MER
5. Exploring merchants’ adoption of mobile payments A qualitative study on Swedish merchants’ perspectivesMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : People have increased their usage of mobile devices in many aspects of their daily lives, especially within mobile payments. Mobile payments are expected to pave the way for an emerging cashless society. Merchants are considered those that create the market for other stakeholders by offering mobile payment instruments and services. LÄS MER