Sökning: "Multi-sided markets"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Multi-sided markets.
1. SSNIP-testet och dess applicerbarhet - En undersökning av när SSNIP-testet är ett adekvat verktyg vid konkurrensrättslig marknadsdefinieringKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : Economic evidence tools, such as the SSNIP-test, can pose practical problems in competition law since economists have little understanding of the law and lawyers have little understanding of economics. Competition law is characterized by economic evidence because of the economic nature of the subject. LÄS MER
2. Disentangling the Digital Platform - A qualitative study on the value creation of digital platformsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Digital platforms disrupt industries through new ways of creating consumer value and in the past decade they have had a significant impact on incumbents' competitive position. However, there is still a lack of research regarding the underlying dynamics of digital platforms and how key variables interlink and affect each other. LÄS MER
3. Income taxation at the right place at the right time - An analysis of the need for a virtual permanent establishmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In the last couple of years, taxation of the digital economy has become a subject that is on everybody’s mind. This has given rise to attempts from OECD and EU, amongst others, to solve this dilemma. LÄS MER
4. The complementor journey to the voice destination - An exploratory case study of the heterogeneity of complementors in a multi-sided platform based on speech recognition technologyD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Multi-sided platforms have a rising importance in business and society as they are capable to significantly alter industry structures and social interaction. Providers of complementary services play a crucial role for the functioning of multi-sided platforms. LÄS MER
5. Exploring merchants’ adoption of mobile payments A qualitative study on Swedish merchants’ perspectivesMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : People have increased their usage of mobile devices in many aspects of their daily lives, especially within mobile payments. Mobile payments are expected to pave the way for an emerging cashless society. Merchants are considered those that create the market for other stakeholders by offering mobile payment instruments and services. LÄS MER