Sökning: "Music distribution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 93 uppsatser innehållade orden Music distribution.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Kungl. Musikhögskolan/Institutionen för jazz
Sammanfattning : In this thesis I have examined how inner and outer preparations associated with a live experience can affect both the audience and the musicians on stage during a concert. What happens when we change the placement of the stage and the distribution of the musicians on it? By challenging conventional setups and methods of a live performance, is it possible to amplify the musicians and thereby creating a better end result for the audience as well? The testing of my thesis was carried out through a concert consisting of three acts with different concepts: “Focus inwards”, “Focus that way” and “Focus energy”. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Kommunikationssystem
Sammanfattning : Estimating an object’s position can be of great interest in several applications,and there exists many different methods to do so. One approach is with Directionof Arrival (DOA) measurements from receivers to use the triangulation techniqueto estimate one or more transmitter’s position. LÄS MER
3. Manipulerade streams och dess roll i musikbranschen : - En kvalitativ studie om hur manipulerade streams färgar dagens musikbransch (ur ett marknadsföringsperspektiv).Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The digitalization and emergence of the Internet have given rise to new platforms providing marketing, distribution and revenues to happen in the same place, a significant difference from the past. New platforms have become new places for artists to compete for, for instance, positions on toplists. LÄS MER
4. The Path of Independence in the Music Industry : Exploring how independent artists promote themselves through digital media and how record labels support artists in their careersKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: In this world of rapidly developing technologies, it has become less of a challenge for individuals to start a career within music and promote their brand. The emergence of social media has revolutionized digital marketing and facilitated the distribution of music across different online platforms. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för musik och bild (MB)
Sammanfattning : Titel: I’ve never seen anybody do the things you do befo[ɪ]: En studie om Cursive Singing. English title: I’ve never seen anybody do the things you do befo[ɪ]: A study about Cursive Singing. This is a critical study about the music industry with focus on the technological aspects of musical trends. LÄS MER