Sökning: "Mutual Integration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 101 uppsatser innehållade orden Mutual Integration.
1. Exchanging cultural heritage knowledge, communicating cultures and participating in community through a virtual community of practiceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The reason behind this study comes from the numerous difficulties and challengesthat have affected promoting the cultural integration of Syrian immigrantcraftsmen and decreased their opportunities for practicing their crafts in Sweden.Thus, the main aim of this study is to explore these challenges that eased up theirintegration and also hindered entering the Swedish labor market from Syriancraftsmen’s experiences to provide potential solutions to real obstacles throughparticipating in an interactive online community of practice. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Each individual is both a consumer and an investor in the market. It is the common goal of every investor to achieve a high return on investment through the portfolio of profit maximization. As a result, the ratio of assets in a portfolio has become a hot topic. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis studies ten different municipal plans for social integration through an idea analysis. The purpose is to expose and describe the approaches that emerge in the empirical material and are considered important for social integration in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : In everyday life, imposing your will on your neighbour is likely to turn out counterproductive for your mutual relationship in the long term. Yet, the EU’s Enlargement-policy is commonly perceived as embedded with a spirit of policy imposition. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : It is to be recalled that sucesfull social integration between the immigrants and the host community could have a positive impact on improving the development and resilience of society. It contributes to the advancement of sustainable development by creating better socio-economic interconnectedness, mutual trust & cultural tolerance. LÄS MER