Sökning: "Nadja Ali"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Nadja Ali.
1. Exploring the Prospects of Turkish Resource Nationalism. Constructing Subject and Places through Hydrosocial Territories - the Case of GAPMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis sets to interrogate the deployment of resource nationalism in the Turkish case, using the hydraulic project Güneydoğu Anadolu Projesi as a case study. While previous research has often determined resource nationalism through state-building and economic accumulation, the thesis challenges this literature by focusing on how conceptualizations of subjects and places are constructed in conjuncture to resource nationalist imageries to build a sense of national unity. LÄS MER
2. BRISTANDE SAMSYN OCH NYANLÄNDA OCH FLERSPRÅKIGA ELEVER : Problemrepresentationer och diskursiva tystnader i svensk skolaKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis is to study how Umeå municipality explicitly approaches what constitutes quality and problems in school activities and how it can be understood in relation to segregation andequality. Using Bacchis ``What's the problem represented to be´´-approach we seek to analyse what problems are presented, how the municipality aims to handle the problem and what the discursive effects of these representations are. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper seeks to identify indicators of why and how Ukrainian Government has failed to halt the conflict of Donbas by focusing on legislative developments between July 16 2014 - February 15, 2015. A Minimalist+politics approach has been applied, providing a theoretical framework that combines empiricy, normativity, and contextual settings to comprehend how peace processes operate depending on a country’s predetermined conditions. LÄS MER
4. Innebär deltagande i internationella organisationer en vilja att demokratiseras? En komparativ studie av Estlands och Vitrysslands medlemskap i mellanstatliga internationella organisationer.L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : We have studied if there is a possible link between states’ membership in intergovernmental organizations and a desire to participate in democratization processes in our chosen analytical objects Estonia and Belarus. We analysed our empirical findings by categorizing the membership of each countries membership in IGOs. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för musikvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The singer and activist Nina Simone played a crucial role in the political and musical outcome of the Civil Rights Movement in the 1960’s. This thesis aims to assess how Simone’s activism and self-awareness are expressed through interactive qualities by doing a case study of the performances of “Go Limp” and “Mississippi Goddam” on the live album In Concert. LÄS MER