Sökning: "Nation image"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 118 uppsatser innehållade orden Nation image.
1. FRAMING FRANCE IN SWEDISH MEDIA - A quantitative content analysis of France’s nation image as a cooperation partner in Swedish newspapers over the course of BrexitKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Aim: To investigate how the Swedish media contributes to France’s country image as a cooperation partner for Sweden and how this might have changed during the progress of Brexit. Theory: Framing theory Method: Quantitative content analysis Material: 437 articles sampled from Dagens Nyheter, Svenska Dagbladet, Aftonbladet, and Expressen Result: The image of France as a cooperation partner demonstrated an increase in positive frames and decrease in negative frames in the portrayal of the Franco-Swedish relationship during the progress of Brexit. LÄS MER
2. Värt att vara värd? : En kvantitativ studie om Mega-sport events påverkan på destinationsbild och reseintention hos svenska sportintresserade personer.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för företagande, innovation och hållbarhet
Sammanfattning : This study aims to create a greater understanding of how mega-sports events can be used as a means of nation branding to influence the destination image and travel intention of the host nation. In this thesis, the authors, through a deductive approach and a quantitative research strategy, conducted a survey of Swedish people interested in sports. LÄS MER
3. En narrativ analys av den offentliga diplomatiska strategin: Sveriges strategiska politiska kommunikation i sociala medierKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The field of public diplomacy has become increasingly dependent on the general digitalization in society, and its use of social media platforms as a mean to spread their political message to the general public. Digitalization has made public diplomacy more attainable for the masses, but it has also given states a larger responsibility in which messages they want to convey to the public. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Reports of smear campaigns and manipulated narratives about Sweden unfolding online, following a few derogatory comments by US President Donald Trump (2017-21), provided this thesis with three research aims. (1) To investigate the framing of Sweden in some of the most influential US newspapers, (2) to examine the agenda-setting role and influence of the president through US foreign policy, (3) to construct a comprehensive US media image of Sweden. LÄS MER
5. Public Opinion about Sweden during the COVID-19 Pandemic and Implications for its Nation Brand: A Sentiment AnalysisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Public Opinion about Sweden during the COVID-19 Pandemic and Implications for its Nation Brand: A Sentiment Analysis This thesis seeks to expand the understanding of nation brand image perceptions by exploring the opinions of international audiences about Sweden during the COVID-19 pandemic in the form of sentiments. Given the strong link between a country’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic and its nation brand, crises can have an impact on the perception of a country’s image. LÄS MER