Sökning: "National identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 800 uppsatser innehållade orden National identity.
1. Information Operations & The Rising Threat in the Cyber Domain. Case Study of Finnish Governments Addressing the Cyber Threat Environment and Policies Countering Information OperationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This research was inspired by two courageous Finnish women, journalist Jessikka Aro and PhD Saara Jantunen, who shined a light on Russian hostile behaviour on the Internet and started discussions about information operations nationally and internationally all over the world. Due to personally becoming a target of aggressive information campaigns, Jessikka Aro had to move abroad from her home as the FinnishSecurity and Intelligence Service suggested there is nothing to be done to counter theattacks or safeguard her from getting harassed online and "offline". LÄS MER
2. Islamophobia in the Netherlands: Semi-Structured Interviews with Implementers of Polarization and Radicalization Action Plan 2007-2011Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Islamophobia has been on the in many countries in the past decade. However, not much research has been done on solutions to decrease it. This thesis is a case study of the Dutch Polarization and Radicalization Action Plan (PRAP) projects implemented during 2007-2011. LÄS MER
3. “LIVET SOM PALESTINSK FLYKTING I LIBANON ÄR SOM ETT DJUR I ETT ZOO” En kvalitativ undersökning av den palestinska statslösheten och medborgarskapets betydelse för den nationella identitetenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper intends to examine Palestinian statelessness and the importance of citizenship in relation to national identity. Among other theories presented in this thesis, this is done mainly on the basis of theories that describe nations and national identities as social constructions and theories that describe the relationship between citizenship and national identity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The concept of European identity is a debatable topic in Europe. There have been several studies about European identity’s function and of its content, whereas the European Commission has tried to protect and maintain its common identity in Europe through peace and crises. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The process of building the identity of the European union in the world is constantly ongoing. The common foreign and security policy of the union conveys the purpose of the external actions of the EU, led by the foreign policy chief. LÄS MER