Sökning: "National identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 731 uppsatser innehållade orden National identity.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The concept of European identity is a debatable topic in Europe. There have been several studies about European identity’s function and of its content, whereas the European Commission has tried to protect and maintain its common identity in Europe through peace and crises. LÄS MER
2. ETT EUROPA FÖR ALLA? - En intervjustudie kring rumänska studenters nationella och europeiska identitetsuppfattningKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. EUROPE(ANS) AND THE CLIMATE - TOWARDS A EUROPEAN PUBLIC SPHERE? A Comparative Framing Analysis of News Media and Twitter Discourse in Sweden, Spain and GermanyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The issue of climate change, as a crisis without borders and the EU as political realm, holds thepotential to unite Europeans under a common fate and mission. As this study applies a socialconstructionist view, reality is understood as constructed in and through the media. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : It is becoming increasingly difficult to ignore how culture affects the collective identity andwhat kind of identity the EU wants to achieve. The purpose of the thesis is to see how EU'sagreements between the member states are used as guidelines for the cooperation and whatgoals should be achieved, in order to then analyze how these are implemented andaccomplished. LÄS MER
5. Children in Prison: Contemplating Processes and Decisions to Separate the Children from their Mothers in UgandaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Introduction and context: With the number of imprisoned women who also double as mother continue to grow, so has the number of innocent children accompanying their mother behind bars. Around the World, different countries have approached this issue in different ways within their respective national policy and legal frameworks. LÄS MER