Sökning: "National interests"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 403 uppsatser innehållade orden National interests.
1. Tulips, cheese and bikes? : Constructing the Netherlands through nation branding on the website Holland.comMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In the globalized world of today, more and more countries are constructing themselves as authentic and unique in order to attract potential tourists. Nation branding is being used as a tool to commodify the country. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Are peace agreements more likely to include gender provisions if women participate in the peace negotiations? The international community, national governments and civil societies around the world have assumed that women’s inclusion in peace negotiations result in higher quality peace agreements, where women’s interests are better taken into consideration. To date, there is a lack of empirical underpinning of the assumption. LÄS MER
3. Sustained Asymmetries: Norrland and sustainable development as envisioned by the ecological modernization and environmental justice discoursesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The gap between rural and urban is widening in ways that reward urban lifestyles and undermine the interests of rural communities. The asymmetrical power relation between rural and urban is relevant in a Swedish context where Norrland, Sweden's northernmost region, is experiencing outmigration and cutbacks in welfare services all the while urban centers in southern Sweden attract innovation, economic capital and an inflow of young, educated people. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In line with Swedens climate goals, aiming to achieve 49% renewable energy production until 2020, expansion of wind power is an important growth sector. The wind power production is estimated to be increased from 11%, of the total electricity production in Sweden, to 30% during these years. LÄS MER
5. Klimatavtal mot nya höjder? Sverige som statlig aktör i förhandlingarna om ett marknadsbaserat styrmedel för internationellt flygMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : In this study, Sweden’s role in the negotiations towards managing greenhouse gas emissions from international aviation in the UN specialized agency International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) is analysed. In 2016, ICAO decided to implement an emissions offsetting mechanism for international aviation, called CORSIA (Carbon Offsetting and Reduction System for International Aviation). LÄS MER