Sökning: "Nationalekonomi Umeå"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 347 uppsatser innehållade orden Nationalekonomi Umeå.
1. Volatility forecasting on global stock market indices : Evaluation and comparison of GARCH-family models forecasting performanceMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Volatility is arguably one of the most important measures in financial economics since it is often used as a rough measure of the total risk of financial assets. Many volatility models have been developed to model the process, where the GARCH-family models capture several characteristics that are observed in financial data. LÄS MER
2. Religion and Happiness: Is There a Positive Relationship? : An econometric analysis based on Swedish dataMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The Swedish public health authority has a target called equal health where the public health policy will create societal conditions for a good public health. There are different determinants of health which one by one affects the physical- and mental health and consequently the level of happiness. LÄS MER
3. Socio-economic inequality in Health : - An analysis of individuals over the age of 50 in the European populationUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : I have considered how socio-economic status are related to different health outcomes among people older than 50 years in the population of Europe and Israel. The data originates from the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe (the SHARE-project) and offers the opportunity for an in-depth analysis through its information-rich content that includes over 100 different variables at the individual level, covering the years 2004-2017. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Theoretical models predict that firms self-select into export market based on their productivity because only the most productive firms can overcome the entry cost in the export market. The objective of this study is to test this for Ghana manufacturing firms from 1991-2002 by studying whether more productive firms are more likely than less productive firms to start to export. LÄS MER
5. ECONOMIC GROWTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEGRADATION IN NIGERIA : DOES INSTITUTIONAL QUALITY STAND SENSIBLY?Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Based on theory and copious empirical evidence, environmental economists have recognized the dependence of environmental conditions on economic growth. This dependence is well enumerated in the EKC Hypothesis, which asserts that there exists an inverted U-shaped relationship between measured per capita income and measured level environmental quality such that, economic growth initially portends danger to the environment owing to initial economic pressures, which eventually improves beyond certain threshold of growth. LÄS MER