Sökning: "Nationalekonomi minor field"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden Nationalekonomi minor field.
1. Can the Guarantee Instrument Fight Poverty? : A Minor Field Study in the Morogoro Region in TanzaniaMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Nationalekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The role of access to finance for economic development has received extensive attention recently, which has brought the issue to the top of the policy agenda. The growing attention has resulted in several public policy initiatives to encourage access to financial services, especially in low-income countries where credit constraints are severe. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This study uses a survey experimental approach in order to quantify concerns for relative position in rural and urban Uganda along the dimensions of income, education and weddings. Positionality was found to be overall low. LÄS MER
3. Innovative Cluster Organizations in Tanzania : A Minor Field Study evaluating cluster performance and actor collaborations within the clusters included in ISCP-TzMaster-uppsats, KTH/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Cluster Organizations, as a means of promoting competition and innovation in industrial clusters, have become increasingly popular over the world. Cluster organizations aim to increase growth and competitiveness of clusters within a region, and have become a central part of economic policy-making across the world. LÄS MER
4. Investment in development of water supply and sanitation facilities benefit empowerment of women A Minor Field Study in rural Odisha, IndiaC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study examines if investments in water and sanitation facilities can empower women through freeing up their time. Qualitative data from 108 surveys have been gathered from a case study in rural villages in Odisha, India. LÄS MER
5. Financial literacy and repayment problems among microcredit clients: A minor field study in TanzaniaC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the relationship between financial literacy and repayment problems among clients of a microfinance institution (MFI) in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The awareness of financial literacy is continuing to increase while recent research has found significant correlation between financial literacy and financial performance and behaviours such as stock-market investment and pension planning. LÄS MER