Sökning: "Natural Language Processing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 330 uppsatser innehållade orden Natural Language Processing.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis is to create a Natural Language Processing Model for theMaltese Language. The ultimate goal is that the model would be able to recognise syntactical features, that is the linguistic features and the relationship of a sequence of words, in Maltese. LÄS MER
2. Understand me, do you? : An experiment exploring the natural language understanding of two open source chatbotsM1-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : What do you think of when you hear the word chatbot? A helpful assistant when booking flight tickets? Maybe a frustrating encounter with a company’s customer support, or smart technologies that will eventually take over your job? The field of chatbots is under constant development and bots are more and more taking a place in our everyday life, but how well do they really understand us humans? The objective of this thesis is to investigate how capable two open source chatbots are in understanding human language when given input containing spelling errors, synonyms or faulty syntax. The study will further investigate if the bots get better at identifying what the user’s intention is when supplied with more training data to base their analysis on. LÄS MER
3. Key-Challenges of Public Procurement of AI in the Swedish Public Sector : Case study at IBM with a focus on NLP TechnologiesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The economic potential in introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI) into the Swedish Public administration is substantial and it is calculated to be approximately 140B SEK per year. However, without a comprehensive AI strategy and lack of sufficient digital competence, an AI implementation becomes a struggle . LÄS MER
4. Natural Language Processing Model for Log Analysis to Retrieve Solutions For Troubleshooting ProcessesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In the telecommunications industry, one of the most time-consuming tasks is troubleshooting and the resolution of Trouble Report (TR) tickets. This task involves the understanding of textual data which can be challenging due to its domain- and company-specific features. LÄS MER
5. Movie prediction based on movie scriptsusing Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning AlgorithmsKandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER