Sökning: "Naturlig Skog"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 41 uppsatser innehållade orden Naturlig Skog.
1. Kalkningens effekt och spridning - Uppföljning och utvärdering av kalkning och försurning i Ulricehamns kommunKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Acidification was one of the biggest environmental issues during the 20th centaury, especially in Sweden since acidic emissions from other regions ended up in the ground and water here. In this study, data from several lakes in Ulricehamn Municipality was analysed with consideration of acidification. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Ottosson, B. & Skog, S. Åtgärder för att symtomlindra depression eller nedstämdhet hos äldre - en litteraturstudie. Examensarbete i omvårdnad 15 högskolepoäng. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för ekologi, miljö och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study was conducted to find out if there are forest structural differences along a gradient of human impact: tree plantation, semi-natural forest, and natural forest. Two, forest areas in the north of Sweden were selected; Kulbäcksliden, which is dominated by mesic to moist spruce forest with gap dynamics, and a forest in the Eco park Skatan, which due to dry soils historically have been dominated by pine forest and fire dynamics. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies
Sammanfattning : Wildfire is a natural disturbance that creates large amounts dead wood and contribute to a landscape of different successional stages, important for biodiversity. The number of wildfires have declined in boreal Fennoscandia due to effective fire suppression. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Ecology and Management
Sammanfattning : Considerable amounts of carbon (C) has been lost from tropical forests as a result of continuous conversion of tropical forests into oil palm plantations. Therefore, a better understanding of the C budget and potential sequestration rate in oil palm plantations and how it compares to natural forests is needed. LÄS MER