Sökning: "Naturlig språkbehandling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden Naturlig språkbehandling.
1. Natural Language Processing Model for Log Analysis to Retrieve Solutions For Troubleshooting ProcessesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In the telecommunications industry, one of the most time-consuming tasks is troubleshooting and the resolution of Trouble Report (TR) tickets. This task involves the understanding of textual data which can be challenging due to its domain- and company-specific features. LÄS MER
2. Exploring Construction of a Company Domain-Specific Knowledge Graph from Financial Texts Using Hybrid Information ExtractionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Companies do not exist in isolation. They are embedded in structural relationships with each other. Mapping a given company’s relationships with other companies in terms of competitors, subsidiaries, suppliers, and customers are key to understanding a company’s major risk factors and opportunities. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the report is to investigate whether a chatbot can both answer the questions that an employee would otherwise have answered and whether it is strategic and financially profitable. The work included the development of a chatbot prototype and an analysis of the economic elements and how well this prototype was considered to function. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Recommender systems are widely used in websites and applications to help users find relevant content based on their interests. Graph neural networks achieved state- of-the- art results in the field of recommender systems, working on data represented in the form of a graph. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Biomedicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, prostate cancer is the most common type of cancer among men. The care need within prostate cancer will get higher as the population increases and gets older. With this in mind, there is a need to streamline the care pathway. One way to do this is with a clinical decision support system. LÄS MER