Sökning: "Nearest Neighbor algorithm"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 uppsatser innehållade orden Nearest Neighbor algorithm.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Avdelningen för datavetenskap; Högskolan Kristianstad/Avdelningen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The maturing of Artificial intelligence provides great opportunities for healthcare, but also comes with new challenges. For Artificial intelligence to be adequate a comprehensive analysis of the data is necessary along with testing the data in multiple algorithms to determine which algorithm is appropriate to use. LÄS MER
2. Machine learning and augmented data for automated treatment planning in complex external beam radiation therapyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för elektronik, matematik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : External beam radiation therapy is currently one of the most commonly used modalities for treating cancer. With the rise of new technologies and increasing computational power, machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence applications used for classification and regression problems have begun to find their way into the field of radiation oncology. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the possibility of using anomaly detection on performance data of virtual servers in a datacenter to detect malfunctioning servers. Using anomaly detection can potentially reduce the time a server is malfunctioning, as the server can be detected and checked before the error has a significant impact. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background. Pathfinding plays a big role in both digital games and robotics, and is used in many different ways. One of them is multi-goal pathfinding (MGPF) which is used to calculate paths from a start position to a destination with the condition that the resulting path goes though a series of goals on the way to the destination. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för elektronik, matematik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of the study of different Machine Learning models used to predict solar power data in photovoltaic plants. The process of implement a model of Machine Learning will be reviewed step by step: to collect the data, to pre-process the data in order to make it able to use as input for the model, to divide the data into training data and testing data, to train the Machine Learning algorithm with the training data, to evaluate the algorithm with the testing data, and to make the necessary changes to achieve the best results. LÄS MER