Sökning: "Negative Effects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2290 uppsatser innehållade orden Negative Effects.
1. Accelerating Software Delivery in the context of Requirements Analysis and Breakdown for DevOps: A multiple-case studyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Requirements analysis and breakdown in agile context has numerous challenges that is yet to be addressed. The incorporation of DevOps in agile settings inherited agile re- quirements engineering related challenges. LÄS MER
2. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: HOW AI IS UNDERSTOOD IN THE LIGHT OF DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS. A comparative case study of Sweden, France and the European CommissionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, artificial intelligence has become increasingly discussed and it is predicted to have a major impact on our societies in the future, having positive effects but could potentially be negative for democracy. In this paper, I investigate how artificial intelligence will affect human rights and democracy, where I critically evaluate the framing of problems, solutions and regulatory work of three cases. LÄS MER
3. Spatial Heterogeneity of Weather impacts on Cycling Flows within Gothenburg, Sweden - A Geographic Framework for Local Pattern AnalysisMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Background: In the past decade, the phenomenon of spatial heterogeneity has started to gaintraction in studies of cycling and weather. Cycling is usually the mode of transportation that ismost affected by inclement weather and the scientific consensus about how weather impactscycling behaviour on a general scale is for the most part well-established. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : After the global recession in 2008, were we saw housing prices take a dive, the housing market has been booming in Sweden during these last 7-8 years. The huge increase in housing prices, paired with historically low interest rates have been raising concerns regarding the households ability to resist sudden economic disturbances. LÄS MER