Sökning: "Network Effects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 515 uppsatser innehållade orden Network Effects.
1. Development Network Organizations – Platforms for Reinforcing Local Sovereignty or Instruments for Top-Down Governance? : A Case-Study of the Child Protection Community in Burkina FasoMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Formulations in international policies often give expression to assumptions that network organizations have positive effects on development work by increasing coordination and collaboration between actors that are trying to obtain similar goals. However, few case studies have investigated the interactor dynamics of network organizations operating in development contexts, especially within the social sector. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The field of autonomous vehicles and driverless carsis a field which makes extensive use of machine learning andartificial intelligence, relying on it to make decisions. Thesedecisions require a vast amount of data in order to be properlyinferred. LÄS MER
3. SYSTEM ANALYSIS OF HIGH CAPACITY TRANSPORTS - Impact Assessment in the Terminal Network of DHL Freight SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Msc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/ Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years a new emergent form of collective action – the social strike – has been discussed insocial movement networks. So far, the concept of social strike has only surfaced briefly in previousresearch and this article aims to deepen the understanding of the concept and why it is emerging inour historical moment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In traditional Software Development Life Cycle, medium and large organizations tend to divide the activities of Operations and Development into separate departments. These groups often have a troublesome relationship because of different incentives during the software delivery process. LÄS MER