Sökning: "Network Monitoring"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 437 uppsatser innehållade orden Network Monitoring.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för visuell information och interaktion
Sammanfattning : Monitoring wildlife is of great interest to ecologists and is arguably even more important in the Arctic, the region in focus for the research network INTERACT, where the effects of climate change are greater than on the rest of the planet. This master thesis studies how artificial intelligence (AI) and computer vision can be used together with camera traps to achieve an effective way to monitor populations. LÄS MER
2. Ecological Representativity of Marine Protected Areas along the Swedish West Coast : evaluating the effectiveness of the existing network and identifying expansion opportunities in the SkagerrakMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. Of Aquatic Resources
Sammanfattning : Marine protected areas (MPAs) are recognised worldwide as an important tool to combat biodiversity loss. The European union (EU) has recently adopted a new strategy aiming at protecting at least 30% of Europe’s marine environment and inferring strict protection for one third of the protected area. LÄS MER
3. Nätverksbaserade värden eller mer strategi och övervakning? : En kvantitativ studie om riskkapitalbolagens värdeskapande i portföljföretagenKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Small and new companies are important for the Swedish economy and are the main source of employment. However, these face challenges in the possibility of obtaining financing, where venture capital becomes an important tool for achieving this. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Comprehensive information on traffic flow is essential for vehicular emission monitoring and traffic control. However, such information is not observable everywhere and anytime on the road because of high installation costs and malfunctions of stationary sensors. LÄS MER
5. Performance Evaluation of a High Temperature Borehole Thermal Energy Storage Under Influence of Groundwater FlowMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Recent years have seen a growing interest in large-scale high-temperature borehole thermal energy storage (HT-BTES) as a means to store industrial waste heat and solar energy between the seasons. A profound understanding and characterization of the thermal and hydraulic processes involved in such systems is required for the optimal design as well as for environmental assessments of the storage. LÄS MER