Sökning: "Networked embedded systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Networked embedded systems.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för datorteknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we show that it is possible to design a battery-free light sensing system that can sense and communicate hand gestures while operating fully on harvested power from indoor light. We present two main innovations that push our system to tens of microwatts of power to enable battery-free operation. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : OMA’s Lightweight Machine to Machine (LwM2M) is an application protocol for device management in the Internet of Things (IoT) that has been recently published and widely adopted in a lot of projects. The protocol is designed to operate in sensor networks and machine-to-machine environments, where one of the main constraints is the energy consumption since the nodes are usually battery powered. LÄS MER
3. RISKS AND CONSEQUENCES OF CYBER- ATTACKS AFFECTING DSO'S AND ELECTRICAL SUPPLIER’S BUSINESS PROCESSES IN THE SUPPLIER CENTRIC MODELMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektro- och systemteknik (EES)
Sammanfattning : There has been a motivated desire from different power system operators to have more systems embedded in computing and networking due to the great advantages of adding new capabilities that wasn't before possible. These advantages increased the power system’s up-time, performance and reduced its maintenance but opened a world of possible cyber-attacks. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Databas och informationsteknikLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Embedded systems have been present in our daily lives for some time, but trends clearly show a rise in inter-connectivity in such devices. This presents promising new applications and possibilities, but also opens up a lot attack surface. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Bro- och stålbyggnad; KTH/Bro- och stålbyggnad
Sammanfattning : The gradual deterioration and failure of old buildings, bridges and other civil engineering structures invoked the need for Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) systems to develop a means to monitor the health of structures. Dozens of sensing, processing and monitoring mechanisms have been implemented and widely deployed with wired sensors. LÄS MER