Sökning: "Neural Networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1211 uppsatser innehållade orden Neural Networks.
1. Opto-vibrational coupling in molecular solar thermal storage materials: Electronic structure calculations and neural-networkbased analysis Giannis Kostaras Degree projectMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Molecular solar thermal storage materials are proposed as a clean, renewable energysolution for a world with ever increasing energy needs. Norbornadiene is anorganic compound suitable for molecular solar thermal storage systems. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : Segmentation of magnetic resonance images is an important part of planning radiotherapy treat-ments for patients with brain tumours but due to the number of images contained within a scan and the level of detail required, manual segmentation is a time consuming task. Convolutional neural networks have been proposed as tools for automated segmentation and shown promising results. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The application of satellite images for ship and iceberg monitoring is essential in many ways in Arctic waters. Even though the detection of ships and icebergs in images is well established using Geoscience techniques, the discrimination between those two target classes still represents a challenge for operational scenarios. LÄS MER
4. Investigation of Machine Learning Methods for Anomaly Detection and Characterisation of Cable Shoe Pressing ProcessesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : The ability to reliably connect electrical cables is important in many applications. A poor connection can become a fire hazard, so it is important that cables are always appropriately connected. This thesis investigates methods for monitoring of a machine that presses cable connectors onto cables. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för datalogi; Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för datalogi
Sammanfattning : Natural language processing (NLP) opens the possibilities for a computer to read, decipher, and interpret human languages to eventually use it in ways that enable yet further understanding of the interaction and communication between the human and the computer. When appropriate data is available, NLP makes it possible to determine not only the sentiment information of a text but also information about the author behind an online post. LÄS MER