Sökning: "Neural networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 995 uppsatser innehållade orden Neural networks.
1. Neural networks for imputation of missing genotype data : An alternative to the classical statistical methods in bioinformaticsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : In this project, two different machine learning models were tested in an attempt at imputing missing genotype data from patients on two different panels. As the integrity of the patients had to be protected, initial training was done on data simulated from the 1000 Genomes Project. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It is clear from evidence such as rotational curves and cosmic microwave background measurements that dark matter exists. The light dark matter experiment (LDMX) will search for dark matter in the sub-GeV range. It will do this using missing-momentum measurements of electrons interacting with a Tungsten target. LÄS MER
3. Sequence classification on gamified behavior data from a learning management system : Predicting student outcome using neural networks and Markov chainMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This study has investigated whether it is possible to classify time series data originating from a gamified learning management system. By using the school data provided by the gamification company Insert Coin AB, the aim was to distribute the teacher’s supervision more efficiently among students who are more likely to fail. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Today, Artificial Intelligence is one of the most important technologies, ubiquitous in our daily lives. Deep Neural Networks (DNN's) have come up as state of art for various machine intelligence applications such as object detection, image classification, face recognition and performs myriad of activities with exceptional prediction accuracy. LÄS MER
5. Topological recursive fitting trees : A framework for interpretable regression extending decision treesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Many real-world machine learning applications need interpretation of an algorithm output. The simplicity of some of the most fundamental machine learning algorithms for regression, such as linear regression or decision trees, facilitates interpretation. However, they fall short when facing complex (e.g. LÄS MER