Sökning: "New Donors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 53 uppsatser innehållade orden New Donors.
1. Specialistsjuksköterskans upplevelser av organdonations processen - En systematisk litteraturöversikt.Magister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Organ deficiency is a constant problem, both from a global and national perspective. Every year, thousands of people die while waiting for a new organ. An organ donation process requires teamwork between different professions and units, which is a challenge. LÄS MER
2. Stakeholder Management in International Development Aid Projects in The Gambia - The issue of planning and its implication to sustainabilityMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Low effectiveness of international development aid projects is becoming an increasingly popular research problem in the academic literature. A number of scholars and practitioners are under the opinion that ineffective stakeholder management is one of the main reasons why the outcomes of many development aid projects fall below expectations. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : There have been many different efforts done to design coordination models for aid, but less research has been focusing on the efficiency and function of these implementation policies. Both the Paris Declaration and the Sector-Wide Approach has been launched with the purpose to improve countries aid coordination strategies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : Persisting challenges such as corruption and a lack of coordination among humanitarian organisations continuously lead to almost a third of all development assistance not reaching those in need. As various attempts of solving this dilemma have not been successful, an innovative approach is required. LÄS MER
5. The Perception of Cassava in Malawi : A Literature Study About a Root Crop’s Implication on Food Security in the Past and the PresentMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : Climate change and weather phenomena like the El Niño-La Niña Southern Oscillation aremaking agriculture increasingly vulnerable in the Global South. In Malawi, where morethan 90% of the agriculture is rain-fed, food insecurity is becoming an annual problem. LÄS MER