Sökning: "New Guinea"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 uppsatser innehållade orden New Guinea.
1. Guinea pig dystocia in the Nordic countries : a survey study comprising Finland, Sweden, Norway and DenmarkUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on veterinarians’ and breeders’ experiences of guinea pig dystocia in the Nordic countries. The countries included in the survey are Finland, Norway, and Denmark. The data for Swedish veterinarians and breeders was acquired from a previous study by Sandra Stolzenberg. LÄS MER
2. Assessing the Suitability of Countries for Debt-for-Climate Swaps: Creating and Comparing IndicesMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis creates multiple indices to score and rank developing countries with regard to their suitability for engaging in debt-for-climate swaps, and thus identify the most suitable country candidates. The origin of debt-for-climate swaps lies in the 1980s, and after a period of diminished use and attention they have become a topic of discussion again, especially in the last two years. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The EKC-hypothesis presents an empirical relationship between environmental degradation and the stage of economic development illustrated as an inverted U-shape. The purpose of this study is to examine whether the EKC-hypothesis in four developing countries, Nigeria, Niger, Papua New Guinea and Rwanda, can be verified and if that is the case; is the turning point somewhat similar between the countries included in the report? A time series analysis between carbon dioxides per capita and GDP per capita is conducted with rigorous testing of data validity with the result of an existing EKC-curve in Nigeria and Niger, while Niger is also showing signs of the N-shaped EKC-curve. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik
Sammanfattning : This study primarily investigates the expression of two local roles, goal and source, in South American languages. Local roles describe the direction of movement or locatedness in relation to a physical object, a ground, in a motion event. LÄS MER
5. National policies on internally displaced persons : A comparative study on policies inclusiveness of environmental IDP´s in Cambodia and Papua new GuineaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : The impacts from climate change is among the most pressing issues that the international community is currently faced with. Climate change makes that thousands of people all over the world are and will continue to be forced to flee from their homes, thus becoming displaced. LÄS MER